Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 72


This weeks little stunner is, Dublin Steps. After last weeks block, I thought we needed something that was quick and easy to piece and this one is a really pretty block. It does have some similarities to the traditional Jacob's Ladder block, which, of course, is another of my favorite blocks.
Dublin Steps is one of those "secondary surprise" blocks which yields a lovely quilt when used in multiples, as an all over pattern:
Is also great to use as an alternate block (pictured with a simple Shoo Fly block):
So you can see that its quite a versatile block and you could make some gorgeous quilts. Its also stunning as a single sampler block and I think it will be a lovely addition in our quilts.
To download and print this weeks free pattern, just visit HERE.
And finally, here's your collage for Blocks 64-72:
Blocks 64-72
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊