Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 69

This week I have a sweet little block for you, Wedding Ring. This is a quick and easy block to piece and it will bring that touch of romance to our sampler quilts.
Marriage has long been symbolized by the wedding ring. In Ancient Egypt, rings of braided reed or hemp were exchanged as a symbol of eternity and never ending love. Quilt blocks represent the important things in early pioneer life, so its no wonder the wedding ring makes an appearance.
This block, although simple in appearance, includes the centre cross, representing the blessed and sacred bond of marriage. I hope you enjoy sewing this one.
To download and print this weeks free pattern, just visit HERE.
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊