Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 73

This weeks lovely little block is Flagstones. I love this block because it reminds me of the pavers my grandparents had on their backyard patio. Its pretty and it's simple to piece and would be a perfect block for beginners.
Its easily constructed using some quick and easy Nine Patches and Snowball blocks.You can strip piece the Nine Patches if you prefer, but for this pattern I have only included the cutting measurements for individual pieces.
The Snowball blocks are pieced with some quick corners which give the blocks that clean, seamless look. I hope you enjoy this weeks block, I think its sweet and it will look lovely in our quilts.
To download and print this weeks free pattern, just visit HERE.
Early next week, I'll be posted the first of my layout options, so make sure you check back to download the file and start thinking about how you want to set your blocks.
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊