Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 79

This weeks lovely block is Twist and its something a little different but lots of fun. I love a traditional "square in a square" or economy block and this variation has a clever, twisted design.
I love how this design gives lovely motion and depth to the block, drawing your eyes through the twisted layers, to the centre square.
This is a paper pieced block and its constructed in one piece, so its quick and easy to sew and its a great way to use up some scraps.
Fear not, if this twisted style of block doesn't appeal to you, there is an Economy block included in my bonus/substitute block file (coming after Block 83), so you will be able to swap this variation with a more traditional version.
To download and print this weeks free pattern, just visit HERE.
Happy sewing :)

2 comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊