Blush For Christmas

Have you decided on your colour scheme for Christmas yet? This year I've chosen navy, pink and rose gold for our decorations, wrapping paper, table setting etc. Its a beautiful colour combination and very much on trend this year.
I have quite a few projects I want to make this Christmas, and I've chosen the gorgeous Blush fabrics by Jen Allyson of My Minds Eye to sew them with:


Blush is a stunning fabric range full of gorgeous pinks and beautiful navy's, all sprinkled with rose gold metallic accents making this line perfect for Christmas projects. If you're a lover of all things sparkly or you're looking for something a little different this year then you're going to love these fabrics.


These colours are going to pop beautifully against some crisp white table linens and plates etc., and I'll be making all of my Christmas projects from this bundle so be prepared for a Blush overload :)
I've planned some quick and easy projects, some decorations and gift ideas and I'll also be using this line for my next two monthly mini quilts. Stay tuned because there may be a freebie or two along the way...fun, fun, fun!


The gorgeous metallic accents are what first drew me to these fabrics. Rose gold is classic and stunning, and it makes a dramatic statement in home decor. I'm hoping it will really shine in the projects I have planned, and add a little sparkle to our Christmas.
The Blush prints are super sweet with lots of florals, puffs, strokes and stripes. They all play so nicely together and its hard to pick a favorite but if you insist I'd have to say, the florals.


I've had so much fun working with Blush already and I'm eager to see all of my Christmas ideas come to life.  This line has been available for some time so check your local quilt shops and grab some, you wont be disappointed.
My first Christmas mini quilt will be released later next week so until then, I thought I'd share a little sneak peek to get you excited:


I can't wait to show you :)
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊