Week Ending (December 23)


Happy Sunday lovely! Two more sleeps till Christmas! I'm excited, how about you? Today's Week Ending list is a mix of great ideas that take no time at all to create, and they're all about adding a little extra fun to your family celebrations.
Lets take a look at what I found during the week:


  • Let your hair down, be silly and make wonderful memories with these Free Christmas Photo Booth Props from Paper Trail Design. Print them out, grab the scissors and make your family photos cheeky and super cute during the holidays.
  • We tried to keep our kids believing in the magic of Christmas for as long as we could - once its gone people, its gone! One of our traditions was to make some Magic Reindeer Food and sprinkle it on the front lawn. This recipe is close to the one we made but we added glitter so it sparkled under the street lights :) Probably wasn't good for the birds but it looked pretty.
  • Did you know that Santa's Favorite Cookies were soft brown pudding cookies stuffed with M&M's? Hmmm, I think they might be Mrs. Clauses favorite as well. These look so festive and its an easy recipe to get the kids baking.
  • The school holidays have begun and if you need something to entertain or distract the kids while you add the final touches to your Christmas prep, then the Google Santa Tracker has lots of fun games, activities and traditions to keep them busy, plus it tracks Santa's progress on Christmas Eve. 


  • If Jamie Oliver says this is the Best Eggnog In The World, then I believe him :) I'm a huge JO fan and his recipes are always amazing. I'm looking forward to trying a glass of this.
  • On Christmas Eve we drive around the suburbs looking at the Christmas lights. Its a fun family night and I always pack a few snacks to share. This Santa Crunch Popcorn looks delicious and its something quick to make with everything else going on. Yummo!
  • And lastly, one of my personal traditions is to start a new crochet project on Christmas night while I watch my last Christmas movie of the year. Under our tree is a parcel of Lionbrand Heartland yarn with my name on it, and I'm starting Ami's Heartland Boho Crochet Wrap. A new start is my reward for all the hard work that goes into a family Christmas, and its the perfect way to finish a wonderful day.


And that's my last Christmas Week Ending list. I hope they've been inspiring for you. I added lots of projects to our Christmas this year and its been fun looking at all the Christmas craft, recipes and gift ideas over the last few weeks.
I hope your lead up to Christmas is relaxing, family filled and fun!
My Week Ending posts will return to normal next Sunday and I've already found some great links for 2019 that will have you sewing and crocheting your way through the year.
Until then...Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊