Little Snippets

Morning guys! Midway through last year I pre-ordered a FQ bundle of Little Snippets and yesterday the postman surprised me by delivering it to my doorstep.  Its finally available in Australia and now I've got a little bundle of delicious-ness sitting in my sewing room...YAY!  It looks gorgeous in photos but trust me its even more stunning in person:


Isn't it pretty? So many wonderful possibilities all wrapped up in a sweet little bundle. It does tick my personal rule for purchasing fabric - I do have two projects designed for this bundle, and it is from one of my top ten favorite designers, Bonnie and Camille...so tick, tick!
I think I would have purchased this range anyway - it captured my heart at first glance and I knew it would be a fun range to design with.


Bonnie and Camille are amazingly talented ladies and they have designed another range full of gorgeous prints and stunning colours. I'm looking forward to ripping off the ribbon and sewing, but for now I'm content to just stare and ponder as I finish other projects. :)
This whole range was inspired by the little snippets of fabrics left over from quilting projects. There is a beauty in those little scraps and sometimes its just too hard to part with them.

The range includes gorgeous florals, dots, ginghams, stitches, quilt blocks and measuring tapes - its a fun little collection of contemporary prints. I haven't opened the bundle yet but apparently there's a row of scissors on the selvedges. Too cute! I can't wait to pull them all out and see for myself.
If you're looking for the Little Snippets fabric range, then here's a few links:




I honestly can't wait to dive right into these fabrics and bring my designs alive. Stay tuned!
Happy quilting :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊