Week Ending (February 10)

Happy Sunday lovelies! How's your week been? I had a very productive week in the sewing room which always makes me happy. I have a few projects on the go and I made good progress on all of them :)
This week I have some last minute Valentine's Day ideas for you, so lets see what I found:

  • Last week I shared some cute crochet bookmarks and this week I found some adorable Fabric Heart Bookmarks from Easy Peasy Creative. The bookworm in your life would love these, especially the kids, and they make sweet gifts to add to cards or gift baskets.
  • These Heart and Soul Crochet Slippers are probably not a last minute idea but I guess it depends on how fast you can crochet.  I wish I'd found this tutorial sooner but maybe I could make a start on them now for next Valentine's Day. Pretty darn cute!


  • Red Velvet Crepes for dessert you ask? Are you kidding me, yes please! They're filled with mascarpone cream and drizzled with chocolate ganache...enough said :)
  • Add a little love to your sewing room with this Scrappy Valentine's Day Pincushion. I love reverse applique and this tutorial makes it quick and easy with lots of photos and clear instructions. You could make a batch of these for your sewing friends as well.
  • What little girl wouldn't love these Crocheted Valentine's Day Headbands? They are so sweet and look quick and easy. They would also look lovely with some crocheted flowers so make sure you save this pattern to your files.


  • I thought these Whole Lotta Heart Heat Pads were super cute and quick to sew. Tricia has a great tutorial and a template on her blog to help you out. How sweet would they look in the kitchen this Valentine's Day?
  • And lastly, Erin from Cotton Stem had a fun crafting day with her gorgeous girls earlier in the week and they made this adorable DIY Valentines Day Heart Garland Curtain for the playroom. If you don't follow Erin you really should. She's such a beautiful soul and her family are the cutest. She also shared her recipe for Gluten Free Lofthouse Sugar Cookies which she made with her youngest! Too cute!

And that's my list for this week. I hope you've enjoyed all of the Valentine's Day links I've shared over the last few weeks - its been fun!
Tomorrow is a very special day for hubby and I - its our 30th Wedding Anniversary. Wow! 30 years - it just feels like yesterday. We've having a little celebration with family and friends tonight, we are so blessed. 


Happy anniversary baby! You are my everything, always and forever. I love you the mostestestest! Here's to 30 more amazing years together xxx
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday my creative peeps!
Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊