Week Ending (March 17)



Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been a kind one. I did manage to decorate the house for Easter earlier in the week, and I have done my Easter Egg shopping - I didn't eat any I swear, OK I had one ;)
I have some more Easter inspired links to share with you today, so here we go:

  • First up is this gorgeous Bunny Cup Cozy Crochet Pattern from One Dog Woof. If you're planning on being out and about this Easter then one of these would be perfect for your takeaway coffee cup or your travel mug. Its super cute right down to its fluffy bunny tail. This is a must make for me!
  • Every year I make the cake for Good Friday lunch and when I was looking for some inspiration I found this Chocolate Easter Egg Nest Cake. OMG, how yummy does that look? This could be a contender but it doesn't hurt to keep looking just in case something yummier pops up, right?
  • Hippity Hoppity is a gorgeous Easter quilt pattern from Ellis and Higgs. She has some other cute Easter inspired patterns in her shop and they all look traditionally pieced. Its a super pretty collection that I think you will love.

  • Everyone loves a cupcake and these Easter Bunny Cupcakes from Stylish Cravings are super cute. The kids will love decorating these, and they would be great to take to school to share with friends.
  • Gray Barn Designs has a free paper pieced Bunny Crunch Mini Quilt pattern that you will love. The bunny is adorable but I really love the carrots. Its a very clever design and looks pretty easy to paper piece. 
  • The Crochet Easter Eggs Flips pattern is adorable, and when you turn the egg cosies inside out they reveal the cutest bunny or chicken. What child wouldn't love one of these on their boiled egg during Easter? It is a paid pattern but for just a few dollars you will make breakfast fun!

  • And lastly, I fell in love with these Super Sweet Easter Baskets from Apple Green Cottage. I love their simplicity plus she has chosen the most adorable fabrics. These would be perfect for friends and neighbours and you could pop in some chocolate eggs or some of your home baked goodies. 

And that's it for another week. I hope you found something to create for Easter. Celebrations are made special when you make something from the heart. Be creative and make wonderful new memories.
Happy Week Ending :)

2 comments

  1. Thank you for all of the great links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Jackie :) There's lots of great projects there. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊