Week Ending (March 24)


Happy Sunday guys! How's your week been? It sure did fly by fast, I can't believe its Sunday already.
I was thrilled to see so many downloads of my new free Easter pattern Bonita Bunny. You guys seem to love her too...YAY!
If you missed my post you can read it HERE and grab a copy of my freebie.
OK so I have some more fantastic Easter links for you this week. Lets see what made my list:

  • First up is Edmund the Easter Bunny and he is just adorable. He's a knitted bunny and while I can knit (a bit) I've never tried anything more than a plain baby sweater for Maddi (and it fit her for years because I made it way too big). I would like to develop my knitting skills and this might just be the pattern to help. 
  • If knitting isn't for you I did find a Classic Stuffed Bunny Crochet pattern which looks so cuddly and sweet. He has such a mischievous expression and the kids would love dragging him around the house and snuggling up with him at night. I think I need one too ;)
  • If your looking for some Easter wreath inspiration them Temperance Rose has this Simple, Natural and Easy DIY Easter Wreath complete with speckled eggs that might tempt you. I've been looking at the store brought ones and they all look so gaudy and plastic but I love the simple rustic look of this one. Scroll down to the bottom of Temperance's post for a full step by step tutorial.

  • Do you need a quick and easy Easter dessert for the kids? These Bunny Butt Pudding Cups might be just what you're looking for. I think they're adorable and I think even the big kids would enjoy these. 
  • How cute are these Easy Egg Finding Totes? They would be perfect for your Easter Hunt or to use as gift bags. The bunny is appliqued and you could make a heap of these quickly and easily and use up some of your stash. 
  • Bunny Bait is a definite make for the kids this Easter - I mean seriously who doesn't want to catch the Easter Bunny, he has all the chocolate eggs right? ;)  This bright colourful dish will keep your guests nibbling, and don't forget to leave some out for the Easter Bunny ;)
  • And lastly, how about this gorgeous Chicken Ranch quilt from Sew Fresh Quilts. Its traditionally pieced and would be perfect for Easter or for your farmhouse style décor. It is a paid pattern and she has lots of other gorgeous animal designs in her shop as well so make sure you check them all out.

And that's my list for another week. There's so many wonderful projects out there and its hard to narrow down my lists to just seven some weeks. I hope you found some inspiration today :)
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊