Week Ending (March 31)


Happy Sunday lovelies! Gosh its the last day of March! This year just needs to slow down a little, don't you agree? Easter is creeping closer and closer and I've got another Easter themed Week Ending list for you this week. There are so many clever people out there, sharing so many wonderful projects for Easter - I love this time of year!
Lets see what I found for you this week:

  •  First up is this adorable Bernat Alize EZ Bunny Scarf. This scarf makes me wish for grandchildren - I might need to borrow one or two ;). It looks so soft and snugly and its made using that loopy yarn you see everyone working with at the moment. There's no need for hooks or needles and its a quick and easy project that you can make with the kids!
  • How about a Liberty fabric Easter Egg Garland? I had you at Liberty didn't I? Meredith at Oliva Jane Handcrafted has a quick and easy tutorial with lots of photos to help you make your own garland. Its super cute and those Liberty prints are to die for!


  • Cupcakes are a must for Easter and I want to eat a plate full of these Easter Egg Birds Nest Cupcakes. They look so yummy and I think I may use this as inspiration for the cupcakes I make for our annual Easter Egg hunt with the neighbours. 
  • If you love cross stitch then you will adore the Quaker Egg Cross Stitch Kit from the Fat Quarter Shop. This would look lovely framed and part of your Easter decorating. I love the colours of this one and the kit comes with pattern, cloth and Aurifloss to get you stitching.

  • Betz White always has the sweetest projects and she has used an old cashmere sweater to make her Cashmere Bunnies. Aren't they adorable? They remind me of a bunny I had as a little girl - that poor bunny was dragged everywhere. So sweet and a great way to recycle old sweaters.
  • How about a bowl of these pretty crocheted Floral Easter Eggs? You could make a heap of these in no time and it would be a great way to use up some of your yarn stash. You could embellish them anyway you wanted, so grab your supplies and get creative!
  • And finally Peta from She Quilts A Lot has this Easy Easter Pillow Tutorial. This would be a great scrap busting project, and its reverse applique (which I love) and all machine sewn - a great weekend project to add a little Easter to your favorite chair or reading nook.

And that's my list for another week. Hopefully you've found some inspiration to create something special for Easter. I'm hoping to work on my Easter HST quilt today - its been sitting there untouched since I shared it with you the other day.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊