Week Ending (April 14)


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been a great one and you've found lots of time to be creative.
The countdown is on and Easter is almost here so this weeks Week Ending post is full of last minute ideas to make your family celebrations special and fun. Let's see what I found for you:

  • First up is this Raspberry Cheesecake Brownie Pie from Joanna Gaines of Magnolia. I decided to bake this pie as part of our Good Friday family lunch and I think it will be a crowd pleaser. I'm also making a version of this Chocolate Easter Cake so I'm pretty sure I've got the chocolate food group completely covered. ;)
  • Give your Easter gifts a vintage feel with these gorgeous Printable Vintage Easter Bunny Tags. These are super cute and you could also use them on candles, baskets or jars to add a little more Easter to your home. There's also some super cute ones HERE that the kids will love. And if your looking for Easter Cupcake toppers I have a free printable HERE that you're welcome to use.


  • I like to add a soft bunny to my Easter Egg Gift Baskets and these Crochet Small Round Bunnies are super quick to crochet and totally adorable. I've crocheted a few already and I'm going to squeeze one more in for a very special little baby that arrived earlier in the week just in time for Easter :)
  • Decorate your place settings with these 5 Minute Rabbit Napkin Rings. They are made with felt and glue but you could sew the fabric down if your prefer. A fun little idea to make with the kids in the lead up to Easter.


  • These Sleepy Bunny Goody Bags would be perfect to fill with Easter treats. They are super cute and look very easy to make so you can whip up a batch quite quickly. They would be great for baked goods as well or non chocolatey treats.
  • I absolutely love these Crochet Easter Bunny Coasters. A scattering of these little cuties would make your home feel festive over Easter, and they would also make great gift ideas. It is a paid pattern but very reasonably priced. :)
  • And finally, I always make cupcakes for our Egg Hunt with the neighbours and I've decided to make a plate of these Robin Nests With Whipped Cream Filling as well. How yum do they look? Our hunt is a little bigger this year because our families are growing so I need more food and this recipe looks perfect!

And that's my last minute Easter inspired list - my Week Ending lists will return to normal as of next week. I hope you've enjoyed all the projects I've found over the last few weeks and hopefully they've inspired you to create this Easter.
I've got a quick Easter biscuit recipe to share with you next week plus a look at my finished Easter quilt but before I go, here's my diffuser blend of the week:


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)
Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊