Week Ending - February 14

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely and Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you're spending time with those you love today! It's the one day of the year we all celebrate love on the same day - I hope you make some very special memories!

I've had lots of random projects saved to share with you in my Week Ending posts, so let's see if they inspire you to be creative in the week ahead:

  • Did you see the Violet QAL on Kitchen Table Quilting? This is a lovely modern quilt design and a great scrappy quilt. The link to purchase a copy of the pattern is included in this link and if you click on the VioletQAL tag at the top of the post, you'll see the current QAL installments.
  • Stephanie from All About Ami has done it again with her Chinese New Year: Ox Amigurumi Pattern. This little guy is adorable and you'll find Part Two HERE. She's included the links to her other zodiac patterns which you'll want to crochet as well.
  • Natalie Bonner from Piece N Quilt is running a Machine Quilting Borders with Machine Quilting Rulers online class from March 8-19, 2021and this looks great. If you're looking for inspration, ideas and directions then you might want to give this class a try!



  • I tried the Chinese Chicken Salad from Kelly at Eat Yourself Skinny last week and this was amazing! It's delicious and crunchy and the dressing was the best! I'd definitely recommend this recipe and I cant wait to make it again! 
  • And these Brookie Cookies from Sprinkle Bakes look and sound amazing! Half brownie, half chocolate chip cookie - what's not to love about that! I've added this one to my must try list! Yummo!



  • The girls from Daisy Farm Crafts released their Crochet Giant Basketweave Throw pattern and this looks so warm and snuggly! They've used Bernat Velvet Plus and it looks so thick and inviting. Add this throw to you're must make list!
  • Natural dyeing can be fun and the results are amazing. Anna from Practical and Pretty has a great tutorial for Dyeing with Nettle Leaf Powder that I think you might enjoy - make sure you watch the video tutorial!

And that's it for another week. I hope you found something to inspire you!

Next week on the blog I'm talking about precut fabrics and in my Flying Geese Classic Quilt Blocks series I'm sharing some of my favorite quilt patterns and looking at different geese formations.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well!


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊