Week Ending - March 14

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, baking and crochet links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been fun and creative!

How are you going with your Easter preparations? Looking for some inspiration? I have seven clever and creative links for you this week, so let's make some Easter projects shall we?

  • First up is the Chubby Bunny Easter Basket Crochet pattern from Dorianna at The Lavender Chair. This bunny is super cute and perfect for the littlies to collect their eggs or to fill and gift this Easter. The pattern is free and very well written.
  • Jen from Tatertots and Jello always shares fun and creative projects and her Easter Egg Inspired Vases are a shining example. Grab some basic paint supplies and some stemless glasses and make something pretty for your Easter table.



  • Stop the presses, I think I've found the ultimate Easter cake to try. How amazing does the Easter Chocolate Orange Cheesecake from Jane at Jane's Patisserie look? Yum, yum yum! It's no bake and it's decorated so beautifully.  This is going on my must bake list!
  • Carmia from Clementine Creative has a free Printable Easter Recipe Card for you to download and record all your favorite Easter recipes on. It's editable and she walks you through the steps so your recipes look super cute and very festive. 



  • The Easy Bunny Pillow from Kippi at Home is simple and sweet, and perfect for Easter decorating. There's a tutorial for you to follow and she has used felt for the bunnies but you could also use some lovely floral fabric. I think you'll love this quick and easy project. 
  • I love the Amigurumi Easter Egg Buddy PDF pattern from Crochet Feeling Toys. The pattern is available in her Etsy shop and there's a chicken, bunny and lamb. The pattern is very reasonably priced and these are super cute.
  • Julie from The Crafty Quilter has a fun mini quilt Patchwork Peter Rabbit for you to try. This quilt was designed using her daughters artwork as inspiration and its so fun. There's a free pattern for you to download and lots of progress photos to inspire you. So sweet!

And that's it for another week! I hope you found something to create!

Next week is going to be another big one on the blog. Tomorrow I'm re-releasing an old Basket pattern of mine and you'll want to see this post because I have a huge discount code for my blog readers! On Wednesday I'll give you the quilt construction instructions for my Easter HST Quilt 2.0 and on Friday in my Classic Quilt Blocks series, I'm sharing Basket block variations plus four of my favorite patterns. Lots of wonderful inspiration to get you creating for Easter.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

2 comments

  1. Thank You Rose for giving us such good info to inspire us! I especially loved the Easter Bunny from Julie Cefalu, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome Carmen. I loved the bunny too!:)

      Delete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊