Week Ending - April 4

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Easter Sunday lovely! I hope you're enjoying a relaxing break with family and friends and you're celebrating what Easter means to you!

I've bookmarked heaps of inspiring projects for you over the last few weeks, so here's seven of my favorites that are sure to inspire you to be creative, think creatively and enjoy creating!

Let's go:

  • Lisa from A Spoonful of Sugar released the most adorable Mushroom House Bag and this will go straight to you must make list. I love everything about this pattern - it's fun, it's functional and it's perfect for gift giving or just something special for you! Go check it out!
  • Love anything lemon? I surely do and this Lemon Poppy Seed Bread from The Idea Room looks amazing. Amy has also included tips for making quick bread and her photos are drool worthy! I'm planning on making this tomorrow for a get together with friends.



  • Winter is coming in the southern hemisphere, and these Gray Skies Chevron Headbands from Stitching Together would make great winter warmers. The pattern includes a sizing chart so you can make everyone a headband and I love the texture the chevrons create. So fun!
  • Have you ever thought about rounding the corners of your quilt? Suzy from Suzy Quilts has a wonderful tutorial for How to Sew Rounded Quilt Corners that might be helpful. Make sure you check out all her tips and give it a try!
  • I love Granny Squares and when I find a different pattern I'm instantly planning a new blanket. The Frosty Bloom Granny Square is a free pattern from The Unraveled Mitten and it's chunky and fun and a very pretty square indeed. Add this to you must try list!



  • I tried the Maple Syrup Cake from Cook Republic earlier in the week, and this cake was amazing. It wasn't too sweet and the flavor was incredible. I'll definitely be making this one again and again and it was perfect for the cooler weather we're having.
  • Do you English Paper Piece or want to try? Amy from Diary of a Quilter has featured a two part series with Faith Essenburg called Introduction to English Paper Piecing and this looks great. There's lots of tips and tricks to begin your EPP journey and it's a clear and concise tutorial.

And that's it for this week. I hope these projects inspired you to create!

Next week on the blog is the start of a new Classic Quilt Block series, and I can't wait to put this block under the spotlight. I hope you join me on Friday as we celebrate this little cutie!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and your Easter break!

Stay safe and well lovely!


Happy Easter Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊