Week Ending - August 29

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been a kind one.

I've been in one of my happy places all week - the vegetable garden. Our beds are prepped and ready for spring planting, my planting map is finalized and I've sown more seeds in the greenhouse. My seeds were harvested from last years heirloom plants, and this excites me! I carefully collected, dried and stored seeds and now I wait and see which ones were successful. 

I did find you some wonderful projects this week, so lets go:

  • Erica at Kitchen Table Quilting released her free tutorial for her Valued Scrap Quilt and you're going to want to download this pattern. It's a PDF tutorial and perfect to help empty those scrap bins while making a bright and inviting quilt. Go grab your copy!
  • I love the Dainty Shells Baby Blanket pattern from Stephanie at All About Ami. It's so pretty and delicate and there's also a pattern for a newborn hat that you can crochet as well. Bookmarking this pattern for future grandbabies since our grandson turns nine months next week! :0



  • I can't wait to try these Milo and Coconut Cookies from Kat at The Organised Housewife. We looooove Milo in this house and using it in baking is my favorite. Head over to her website for the recipe!
  • Cluck Cluck Sew released a new Fall quilt pattern, Pumpkin Patches and this is adorable. It's a great scrappy and quilt and the pattern is now available as a PDF download or a pattern pattern. Go take a look and purchase your copy today!



  • The girls from Daisy Farm Crafts tried the new Yarnspirations O'go yarn and have the First Blush Scarf tutorial ready for you to crochet. This is a new way to pull yarn from a skein and tangle free (YAY!), plus you can change colours quickly and easily. Looks like fun!
  • Last nights dinner was these Crispy Halloumi Fajitas from How Sweet Eats. They were a quick and easy dinner and so tasty. I loooove halloumi, hubby not so much but he did enjoy them. I try and push him out of his comfort zone every once in awhile ;)
  • Are you interested in making your own soap? Soap Deli News has an Easy Melt and Pour Soup Recipe for Beginners that might interest you. It's a detailed article and covers the process, what you can add and what you'll need to get started. Go check it out!

And that's it for this week! I hope you found something fun to try :)

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely :) Stay safe and well!


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊