Week Ending - September 5

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely and Happy Fathers Day to all the dads!

Spring is here and what a perfect few days we've had - except Friday! Being able to turn off the heating and open the doors to let that fresh clean air inside has been therapeutic. Winter was so miserable and sickly, so this new season has been highly anticipated. 

I did find some wonderful projects for you this week, so let's go:

  • Kelly from My Quilt Infatuation is celebrating the release of her new book Scrappy Improv Quilting and she's hosting a giveaway! There's 22 fabulous mini quilts in this book and I think we all need to add this to our collections. Go check it out!
  • I'm more of a doughnut lover, but I do want to try The Most Delicious Cinnamon Scrolls from Kat at the Organised Housewife. They look yummy and very simple, and I know they are a popular snack so I'm going to give them a try!



  • I love the Nordic Star Table Runner from Julie at The Crafty Quilter. This is a free pattern and one I'm sure you could use for every season by switching up the colours/fabrics. You can download the pattern on her blog and check out her gorgeous photos.
  • Maya from Little Treasures has a tutorial for some Crochet Wind Spinners and these would look so pretty in the spring garden. I think I need some of these for our patio, we love spending time out there so I try and decorated all year round.



  • I also love the Easy DIY Rope and Greenery Wreath from Sew Can Do. Its so simple but adds some rustic charm to your space. I'm off to get some supplies later in the week and I think I'll add one to the back door and one to my greenhouse door. So fun!
  • I baked these Raspberry Oatmeal Bars from Budget Bytes earlier in the week for my sewing girls and they were delicious. They are very simple and use basic pantry ingredients, so you can whip up a batch quickly and easily. Well worth trying if you love raspberry jam!
  • If you're like me, you prefer to read a book before it becomes a movie. Sometimes books don't translate to the big screen as well as they should, which is disheartening. If you want to read them first, check out 17 Books to Read Before They Hit The Screen. I'm excited for the series/movies that are coming our way and I have read some of these and added the rest to my TBR list.

And that's it for another week. I hope your feel inspired to create something wonderful over the coming days!

I'm off to spend the day with my dad, hubby and the newest dad to our family, our son in law!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well!


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊