Week Ending - January 9

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! How has your week been?

I started a new quilt project this week! Yes, I know I have UFO's from last year that need some attention, but sometimes you have to run with a sudden burst of inspiration. ;) I'll share more over the coming weeks as this one will be a free tutorial for you to use.

Eight blocks are sewn and it's a quick and easy two block wonder quilt that I think you'll love!

I also some wonderful projects for you this week, so let's take a look: 

  • Alexandra from Two of Wands released some new patterns and I love, love, love her Stargazer Throw. I used her Hue and Me yarns for another project last year (I'll show you soon) and I was looking for an excuse to buy some more. Can't wait to try this one! 
  • You know how much I love Jenny from Jenny of Elefantz, well she released a new Bookmark of the Month. This combines my love of quilting and reading and if the first stitchery is an indication of the projects this year, then you're in for a treat! Go check it out!
  • If you're a fan of blue and white fabric collections (like me), you'll love Crystal Lane from Bunny Hill Designs. This post is a feast of quilty goodness and inspiration, and there's so many adorable projects to sew. 



  • We were watching a movie the other night, and that sudden craving for Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding overcame us ;) I whipped up Kat's recipe and I have to say it's quite delicious. When the craving hits you, give this a try! 
  • If you've got the kids or grandkids home on holidays, then give this Homemade Playdough Kit from Handmade Farmhouse a try. It's perfect for sensory play and I prefer the homemade playdough - it stays softer longer! Lots of fun ideas to entertain the little ones!



  • We're spending a lot of time outside nibbling on snacks, so the Rotel Cheese Dip recipe from the girls at A Beautiful Mess has me intrigued. What's not to love, it has cheese in it! There are variations and modifications suggested for this dip and I can't wait to try some!
  • And finally, this is a post for my fellow book lovers. Anne from Modern Mrs Darcy suggests asking yourself Three Questions When You Finish Reading A Book. I love this idea because it takes me back to high school and analyzing books with my English teacher in my lunch break. If it's something you'd find fun too, head on over to her blog.


And that's it for this week. I hope you find something to create!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)






Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊