Week Ending - September 25

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create, every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been kind!

Did you watch the Queens state funeral service? There was so much beauty, symbolism and tradition at such a sad time. I love the Royals and it's hard to believe we live in a world without Queen Elizabeth. Regardless of your thoughts on the monarchy, she was an influential figure, and a reminder that in a man's world, women can do anything. 

I did find some fun projects for you this week, so let's go:

  • Looking for tips and tricks to Sew a Quilted Coat? Suzy Quilts has a very informative article on her website that shares her knowledge and talent. I want one or two of these coats - might be a must make for 2023.
  • The Buttons and Bobbles Tree Skirt from MJS Off the Hook is a wonderful project to start now ready for Christmas. It's a free pattern and it looks like it will work up quickly and easily and add some coziness to your Christmas tree.



  • I plan on using everything I can in our garden this year, so I've added the Homemade Rose Petal Jam to my list of recipes. I've found lots of recipes, but I've decided to try this one from Alpha Foodie. Let me know if this is something you make, I'm intrigued!
  • Meaghan Makes Do has The Winnie Blanket pattern available for you to crochet! I love a hexagon blanket and this one is a free pattern, or you can purchase an ad free version in her shop. She's chosen autumnal colours but it's perfect for any season really!
  • I couldn't go past these Peach Financiers from Suzie Sweet Tooth. These look delicious and peach season is right around the corner, so yummm! Looking forward to baking a batch of these for my sewing girls!



  • Everyone loves a sweet block pattern, so why not try the Rocky Mountain Chain Quilt Block pattern from Fabric 406. There's a free tutorial and tonnes of uses for this gorgeous pieced block. Get creative and have fun!
  • I love the Market Day pattern over on Drops Design website. I'm definitely going to crochet one of these for our weekly farmers market visit. It's a free pattern and you could find so many uses for this versatile bag.

And that's it for another week! I hope you found something fun to create!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)




No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊