Week Ending - March 26

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! How has your week been?

We welcomed the autumn equinox with a craft day! There were pumpkin spiced waffles for breakfast, we made some autumn leaf crowns, pumpkin cut-out bookmarks and worked on a scarecrow colouring in together. I love crafting with the grandkids, and this was a fun way to celebrate this new cosy season.

Let's have a look at the Easter projects I found for you this week:

  • I love a good gift tag; it makes all the difference to a gift and Glusticks has the I Carrot Lot About You Gift Tags as a free printable. There's six to choose from and you can download and print as many as you need.
  • The Plaid C2C Crochet Bunny Blanket from Make and Do Crew is a pure delight and is available as a free pattern for you. This would be perfect for little ones or to throw on a reading chair this Easter. Add this one to your list!



  • How adorable are the Marshmallow Velvet Baby Boots from Passionate Crafter? I was looking for a slipper pattern for Miss Iris and I found these. I'm not sure if this free pattern will work for me (difficulty getting the supplies down here), but they're super cute.
  • Brownie Bites has a tutorial for the cutest Beginner Easter Bunny Cut Up Cake. The kids will love it and it's a great way to practice using piping bags and nozzles. Her tutorial is very detailed, and you'll have a fun cake to share with the family in no time!
  • You'll love the Sweet Floral Bunny Dishtowel from Flamingo Toes. It's simple applique and it's simply delightful. Hang them over the oven or from a hook in the kitchen to add some classic decor to your home.



  • The Baked Carrot Cake Donuts from Girl Heart Food are delicious! I made some on Friday for my sewing girls and everyone loved them. They were quick and easy to prepare and the perfect Easter snack to share with friends.
  • Bunnies are everywhere, so how about the Sweet Lamb Hat from Yarnspirations? This is so sweet and even without the ears it would make a lovely warm hat for little ones during the cold months. This is a free pattern and very, very sweet.

And that's it for another week! I hope you found something fun to create!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)



No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊