Week Ending - September 17

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope you've had a creative week.

I had a very productive week and it felt amazing to cross off some big projects that were weighing me down.  I'm sure things will just pile up again, but for now it feels great! :)

We also had a family movie party on Friday night and watched Barbie. The grandkids loved the music and the vivid colours, and the grown-ups enjoyed the movie. I loved it and I think Margot was absolutely perfect!

I did find you some wonderful projects this week, so let's go:

  • Tonight's dinner is the One Pot Chicken Vegetable Skillet from Eat Well 101 and I'm also making some Sourdough Rolls to mop up the juices. This should be a quick dinner idea as we're spending most of the afternoon exploring a little town about an hour away.
  • I love the Braided Hearts Crochet Pattern from Alicat Crochet UK. This pattern is available as an instant download on Etsy and the reviews look great! This would make a lovely baby blanket or adjust the size for a larger throw.



  • How cute is the Mini Sparrows FPP Quilt Block Pattern from Pen and Paper Patterns. You could use this on a wide variety of projects or make a quilt full of cuties. Make sure you download the free pattern today!
  • I remember my nan knitting beads into jar covers and little doilies so when I saw Studio Knit had a tutorial on How to Knit Beads Into Any Project I felt nostalgic. There's plenty of tips and instructions plus a video to help you see the process.




  • Bonjour Quilts has a fantastic Star Quilt Block Tutorial to inspire you. I love the colourway options she's included, and her blocks are stunning. The tutorial is beautifully written and easy to follow so go check it out!
  • Rock painting with the grandkids sounds like my idea of fun! I like them to have a spot in the garden that's just theirs and Creative Green Living has a great post on How to Get Started Painting Rocks. There's lots of tips on paints, brushes, sealers etc. and I'm sure this will help us achieve long lasting results.
  • I'm craving honey, so these Honey Coconut Bars will make the perfect treat idea for the week ahead. The recipe is from Extreme Couponing Mom, and they look super easy and very yummy! Cant wait!

And that's it for another week! I hope you found something new to create.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)


No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊