Week Ending - November 26

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!



Happy Sunday lovely! How has your week been?

It's almost time to decorate the Christmas tree and the house, and I'm super excited. We decorate on December 1st and for me it's a whole day event, wrapping presents, trimming the tree, baking the first batch of cookies and watching a Christmas movie. When do you decorate?

I did find you some more Christmas inspiration, so let's go:

  • The Gingerbread Man Crochet Ornament from Easy Crochet is super simple but so stinking adorable. A few of these on your tree will make you smile, and you could personalise them with family members names.
  • The Two-Day Snow Man Wall Hanging Quilt pattern from I See Stars Quilting will add some whimsy and fun to your Christmas celebrations. He's such a delightful fellow and the link to the free pattern is available at the end of the blog post.



  • This Sticky Gingerbread Pudding recipe from Taste Australia looks amazing, and it's covered in a delicious butterscotch sauce. I've book marked this for our Christmas Eve dinner. The grandchildren will love this and it's a nice alternative to a fruit pudding.
  • I thought the Paper Mug Tutorial from Ribbons and Glue would make a fun project to do with the kids this Christmas. Fill them with baking or sweets for a quick gift and personalise them any way you want.
  • The Nordic Star pattern is perfect for Christmas and Quilting Craft Gossip has put together a post of 12 Nordic Star Quilt Patterns that I think you'll find useful. The patterns are gorgeous and I'm sure you'll find it hard to decide which one to try first.


  • Hanjan Crochet has a free tutorial for the Fair Isle Crochet Bauble Pattern: Festive Trees for you to try. You can either cover a bauble of your own to give it a facelift or stuff and shape your own using Hobbyfill etc. So pretty and delicate.
  • Good Housekeeping has a recipe for Ruby Red Grapefruit Tartlets that will add a citrusy tang to your Christmas celebrations. They are topped with a sugary meringue, and they look festive and delicious.

And that's it for another week! I hope you found something to create.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)


Happy Week Ending :)



No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊