Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week.
Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been kind.
I've been planning my spring garden and deciding what to plant in my tea garden this year. Making my own blends is fun and another chance to get creative with homegrown ingredients. The jars look so pretty in the pantry, and they make a lovely, thoughtful gift.
So, this week's Week Ending post has a tea theme. Grab a cup of tea and let's go:
- The English Breakfast Mini Quilt Pattern from Robin Pickens is adorable. Stacks of pretty china teacups and saucers make this 29" x 27 1/2" quilt a must make for your kitchen or anywhere you enjoy a cup of tea. The pattern is available for purchase in their store.
- I absolutely love the Floral Teacup Mat from WenViral. This is a unique piece, and the pattern is free for you to use. It has detailed instructions for all crochet levels, and the blue and white colour palette gives this mat a cosy, vintage feel. Love it!
- Share a cup of tea with your bestie and sew them this gorgeous Cup of Friendship Quilt from Quilt Woman. The pattern includes instructions for both quilts, which finish at around 29" x 38" and this would be fun to adapt into a larger quilt. The pattern is available to purchase in their store.
- You need to try the Raspberry Earl Grey Muffins from The Cup of Life. I made these yesterday and they are delicious. They're fluffy, bursting with flavour and perfect with a cup of tea. It's a one bowl recipe and quick and easy to prepare.
- The Floral Tea Set Pattern from Pattern Obsession is a gorgeous crochet project for those who enjoy working with yarn. The pattern is free to use - scroll right down to find the pattern - and its suitable for the intermediate crocheter. Looks fun!
- The Teapot Flowers Quilt Block Pattern from Maza Quilt includes three block sizes - 9", 12" and 15" - and is constructed with FPP. It's a bright and fun quilt block that's perfect for all your quilting projects and a great one to have in your files. The PDF pattern is available for purchase in their Etsy shop.
- And lastly, I'd like to bake the Chai Cookies with Vanilla Glaze from Brewed Leaf Love. These sound amazing and everyone in my house loves chai spice. Add these to your must make list, especially if autumn is coming to you soon.
And that's it for another week. I hope you found something to create.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely. Stay safe and well :)



.png)

No comments
I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊