Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers! Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!
Happy Sunday lovely! I hope you've had a creative week.
Last week's Week Ending theme was babies and I found so many projects to show you, so I'm sharing more today. I have to decide what to make for my new great niece/nephew who is due in December and I've been inspired by so many talented makers - choosing baby projects is fun!
So, let's go:
- The Beginner Friendly Irish Chain Baby Quilt from Polka Dot Chair is simple and stunning. I love this pattern because its understated, but it would add a wonderful handmade touch to any nursery plus it looks so cosy. The pattern is free to use and it's a very easy quilt to make.
- Tired Mom Supermom has a post with 40 Easy Baby Shower Food Ideas that's packed with inspiration. There are some wonderful recipes in this post and cover everything you'll need to cater for your guests.
- The Puppy Quilt Pattern from Delight Quilt Patterns is adorable. This cute puppy design is traditionally pieced and would be perfect for cribs or as a throw in a nursery. You could adjust the size by added different borders, and it looks like a fun quilt to sew. PDF patterns are available for purchase in their Etsy shop.
- The Vintage Crochet Baby Bib Pattern from Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart is a wonderful way to dress up a special outfit and it's been adapted from an heirloom pattern. The pattern is free to use and there are lots of photos to help you along the way.
- The Something New Crochet Baby Blanket from The Loophole Fox is gorgeous. It's a cross double crochet pattern and the texture is wonderful. It finishes at 34" square and it's a lovely blanket for snuggling up a newborn. The pattern is free to use, and this is exactly the sort of thing my mum would have crocheted for any new family member prior to dementia.
- The Baby Bib Pattern from Applegreen Cottage is a free sewing pattern and it includes three bib sizes to fit newborns to 4-year-olds. You can never have too many bibs and this pattern is quick, easy and super cute.
- The perfect snack for new mums is the Pumpkin Lactation Muffins from Birth Eat Love. These muffins are gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free and a healthy alternative for breast feeding mothers. She'll appreciate a yummy snack, and they make a thoughtful gift idea.
And that's it for another week. I hope you enjoy these projects. I still have heaps of baby inspired projects book marked and I'll share them at intervals over the next few months.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely! Stay safe and well :)



.png)

No comments
I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊