Week Ending - September 27

Seven inspiring projects, seven talented makers. Quilting, crochet and baking links to inspire you to create every day of the week!



Happy Sunday lovely! I hope your week has been creative and fun.

Halloween hit the shelves a few weeks ago, so it's definitely time to be inspired by some talented makers and create our own decorations/projects/recipes for the spooky season.

Let's take a look at the Halloween projects I found for you this week:

  • The Halloween Crochet Tote Bag Tutorial from My Favorite Patterns is a video tutorial for a cute Halloween Bag using ghost and pumpkin crocheted blocks. It's festive, fun and perfect for shopping, library books or to collect those treats on Halloween night. 
  • The Witch Hat FPP Pattern from Olesya L Designs is a funky free pattern with three size options - 6", 9" and 12". Add this block to quilts or use it for cushions, bags or as a mini quilt. It's fun and easy to piece and versatile for all your Halloween projects.



  • Happy's Place from Karen Hanson is a gorgeous quilt pattern and free to download from Hoffman California Fabrics. It finishes at 59.5" x 73.5" and is traditionally pieced with some applique. I love the wonky flying geese and stars and the cat on the pumpkin stack is adorable. 
  • The Chocolate Covered Caramel Apple Slices recipe from Striped Spatula might be a fun idea for families on Halloween night. Prepare you apples and a selection of their favorite toppings and everyone can customise their own treat.



  • I adore the Easy Crochet Jack-O-Lantern Stack from MJ's Off The Hook Design. Made with chunky yarn this is a quick project and there's a video tutorial to help you out. These would make great centerpieces or statement pieces at your front door. 
  • The Witches Broom Recipe from Life Currents Blog is a quick and easy idea that looks so fun. It's made with puff pastry, Nutella (or your favorite spread) and pretzel sticks. Easy to prepare and something the kids can help with.
  • The Witches Cupboard Quilt Pattern from Ahhh Quilting is a raw applique quilt pattern and preprinted fabric is available for the bottle labels by typing in the link. It's a stunning pattern and the PDF is available for purchase in their Etsy store.

And that's it for this week. I hope these projects inspired you to start creating for Halloween.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday lovely. Stay safe and well :)



No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊