Winners and New Projects!

Remember that bundle of solid fabrics I brought a few weeks ago, well work has began on the new quilt. As soon as I saw Traceys quilt, I knew I had to make one. The original was made by Barbara Snyder Stoner in 1895 for her daughter and I just love it!!!

The quilt is called Philadephia Pavement and I have changed the colours a little from the original. Instead of the bright red I have chosen a burgundy and Ive used black instead of the deep purple. Its been fun watching this come together but progress has been slow.

Ive also been madly stitching away on a new BOM and Im really loving how this is going:

Just a little sneak peek for now but hopefully some full shots of the blocks in the coming weeks!! This is a little different from my other 2, its a little look into wonderful childhood memories!!

So its on to the winners of my Seasonal Sampler giveaway.........the RNG has chosen Tracey in CT and Fiona. Congratulations girls, an email is on its way to you both and a big thank you to everyone who entered!!

7 comments

  1. Love your colour choices - it will be a very beautiful quilt!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh all those tiny wee squares looks good mind you the colours are really good together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awsome quilt, and perhaps I overlooked it, but what size are those squares?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! :-)

    I also share Rosaline's interest in the size of those squares ... o_O

    Congrats to the winners!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is just so pretty that you have given us glimpses of.

    Can't wait to see the the rest of the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Rose, those squares are so tiny, its looking good. I can't wait to see more pics of your new BOM, the fabrics are my favourite.
    See you Friday
    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rose, I just wanted to let you know that my patterns came yesterday (that was faster than I expected)!!
    I was very happy to see that I got all 4 seasons, I was only expecting two! I can't wait to get started on the Spring one this weekend! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊