Free April Calendar

March has been a very busy (and very productive) month for me, hope it has for you too. So its time for your free April Calendar:
April is all about Easter so this months featured project is the Bunny Placemat from my second ezine. And I really love the quote I have selected because honestly, who doesn't love chocolate? I'm quite looking forward to raiding my kids chocolate haul this Easter :)
I hope you enjoy this months calendar and that adds to your Easter decorating. To download and print the calendar just go HERE.
I'll be back soon with a free project to compliment the Easter projects from the second ezine. Here's a little sneak peek until then:

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊