Come Hither!

Do you subscribe to the gorgeous new Make Modern Magazine?? Issue Two is available today and I'm so thrilled to have a project included in this wonderful online publication:
This little mini quilt, Come Hither! is my "vintage modern" twist on the classic, Hither and Yon block.
It's such a fun mini quilt to work on and consists of four easy to construct blocks which create this lovely and interesting pattern.
I absolutely loved working with the girls from Make Modern; they were just wonderful. Make sure you check out the magazine for yourself:
There are 14 gorgeous projects inside and so many informative articles and tips to devour. You can grab your own subscription HERE.

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊