Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 9


This weeks block is my variation of the lovely Forest Paths block. I love the simplicity of this block and to add something special,  I adapted the rectangles surrounding the pretty little pinwheel, to make them two toned, instead of the solid rectangles that feature in the original block.
This is another quick and easy block to sew and it will make a lovely addition to the blocks you have sewn so far in your Chatelaine quilt.
To download the free pattern, just visit HERE.

Break in Scheduling:

This will be the last block I share with you for 2014 but I will resume on a weekly basis starting on Wednesday the 7th of January 2015.
It's a busy time of the year for all of us, and I'm taking a little break to spend time with my family as they begin their holidays after a super busy year!
If you have fallen behind or are just starting to follow along with this quilt (welcome), this break will allow you to catch up on the first 9 blocks.
Early next year, I will be giving you some options for final layouts for the quilt........I'm working on three different options and you can chose which one suits you best (I just have to get all the Maths to work out nicely). Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊