Free June Calendar

Autumn is drawing to a close and we are settling in for a long cold winter. The temperature has dropped dramatically and the flu has already paid us a visit but we are appreciating the longer nights, the warmth of our home and lots of snuggling under our quilts :) With May almost over, its time for your free June calendar:
This months featured design is my Daisy Sewing Bags pattern which I designed in 2008, as part of a personal challenge to see how many projects I could make from a Jelly Roll (the total was actually 7 projects....you can see them all HERE). This pattern includes instructions for both of the bags pictured below:
The larger sewing bag is great for holding those bigger projects, that you may be taking to craft days or classes and includes pockets for all the smaller items that the average crafter's uses. The smaller project bag is perfect for storing your handwork and it's easy to grab when you find those spare minutes during the day to work on them, like in the car at school.
Both bags are quick and easy to construct and I love the addition of the applique, the ruffles and the pretty lace trim. If you have some left over Jelly Roll strips and a small amount of coordinating meterage, these bags are the perfect project to work on.
From today until the end of June, PDF pattens of the Daisy Sewing Bags will be available in my store for the discounted price of $4.95 and if you would like to purchase a copy, you can visit HERE.
To download your free June calendar, just visit HERE.
I hope that you and your family have a warm, safe and fun filled June :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊