May's Fun Free Projects

I managed to complete my two May projects in good time this month, which was great :) First up is block 5 of the FQS Snapshots quilt "Kindred Kitchen":
The apron block was inspired by the love of home cooked meals and the love of food. My grandmother always wore a pretty apron (or pinny as she called it) and she loved to bake, lots :) Cooking is very near and dear to me and I put a lot of love and time, into the meals and cakes etc. which I prepare for my family (and everyone else who walks through the door).
I had a lot of fun with this months block and I think it looks great. The second project is the May "Snow Happy Heart" from Bunny Hill Designs:
I love the little tulip she is holding and the garland of flowers around her forehead. Another pretty little heart to add to my collection :)
If you need the links to either of these projects, see my original blog post HERE.

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊