Sophie- Part 8

As my Sophie blanket grows, each row takes longer to complete so my progress is slower. I try to work on it each night and most nights I can complete a full row, depending on the difficulty, or if I have to unravel due to inattention. I'm happy to update that Part 8 is now complete and I just love this blanket more and more with every row I add.
Part 8 was all about adding the white ruffle flowers to the long sides and the large centre flowers to each of the short sides. I've learnt a few new stitches and it really is amazing, what you can achieve with some wool, a hook, some very basic crochet knowledge and a brilliantly written pattern :)
I'm looking forward to what Part 9 has to offer and to see this beauty grow even more.

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊