Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 35

This weeks lovely block is Bird's Nest. This block is a little more challenging than the ones we have made over the last few weeks, but it is definitely worth the effort and I've included a few diagrams to help you along the way.
I love the rows of on point squares in this one, but if you don't feel like making these, you could substitute solid strips instead; I have included the cutting requirements for this option as well, if that's the variation you choose.
Regardless of which version, I'm sure you will love this gorgeous block as much as I do and it's going to be another beauty for our samplers.
To download this weeks free pattern, just visit HERE.
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊