Believe it or not, I have been thinking about Christmas, and I've already purchased a few gifts, so I needed to keep track of all of my ideas and inspiration. I usually print one of the lovely free planners that become available, but this year I decided to design my own and I'm sharing it with you as a free download. Hopefully it will inspire you to start planning early too.
You could also use a display folder, which already contains the plastic sleeves, or just staple the pages together and pop them on a clipboard. You could also be super creative and separate sections of the planner with some decorated cardboard dividers.
The planner contains pages for most requirements, such as:
I've also included some checklists for:
There's also a page for general notes and some little labels, which can either be glued or taped to the clear sleeves, to safely store all the receipts, discount coupons, catalogues and the Christmas Light maps, which we collect along the way.
- a December calendar
- End of year functions
- Address lists for Christmas Cards, emails and ecards
- Wrapping station supplies and decorations
- Gift shopping and handmade gifts
- Christmas crafts and craft supplies
- Menu planner, home baking checklist, recipe file and ingredients shopping
- Guest room preparations
- Vacation preparations
- Santa preparations and a template letter to Santa (because I still believe and I plan on sending one :) don't you?)
I hope my free planner is a handy tool for you as we prepare for Christmas.
To download the free PDF file, simply click the link below:
I hope you enjoy using your free Christmas Planner and it helps you stay organised for many seasons to come.
Let the planning begin :)







.png)


I found this printable on Pinterest and I am using it for my 2017 and my 2018 Christmas plans. Thank you so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThe information is more interesting. I have a very basic base.
ReplyDeleteแม่และเด็ก