Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 51

This weeks sweet little block is Chinese Coin. This is quick and easy to sew but its another of those blocks which needs a little tweaking. You will have to trim a little off the final block to achieve an accurate 6 1/2" square, sorry!
The first time I made this block was for my SBS quilt, although the colour placement was a little different, and it quickly became one of my favorites.
Chinese coins are round, just like other coins but they have a square hole in the centre. You can make the centre square white, if you like, but I decided to go with this arrangement and I think it will look lovely in our quilts.
To download this weeks free pattern, just visit HERE.
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊