Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 54

This weeks gorgeous block is Pink Dogwood. This is such a stunning block but its not simply pieced, so this week I'm giving you a few options, which are all included in the free pattern.
Your options are; paper piecing the entire block or do as I have done and paper piece the side units and piece the rest. Or you could choose to piece the block, using a mix of cut pieces and the included templates (tomorrows tip is all about templates, if you need any hints) or if neither of these options appeal to you, I have also designed another similar, pieced version:
This would be the easiest option but it depends on your skill level and your love/hate relationship with paper piecing or templates. Choose the option that yields the best result for you.
To download this weeks free pattern, just visit HERE.
Remember to ensure your printer resize settings are set to "none" or "actual size" in the page scaling pane to ensure accuracy of printing all templates etc.
I hope you love this block as much as I do. I think its a lovely addition to our quilts.
And lastly, here's the collage for Blocks 46-54:
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊