Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 61

This weeks lovely block is California Chimney. This is such a pretty block and I really wanted to include this one in our quilts. It is another of those pesky blocks which needs to be taken to the nearest 1/16" to achieve a perfect 6" (finished) block.
The cutting guide is written to the nearest 1/16" but if your not confident with cutting these sizes, I have also included the templates, to make things a little easier.
(When printing the template sheet, please ensure your printer resize settings are set to "none" or "actual size" in the page scaling pane, to ensure accuracy of printing).
Whichever way you choose to prepare this one, it is lovely and worth all the work :) If you have any problems though, feel free to email me and I'll see what I can do to help.
To download and print this weeks free pattern, just visit HERE.
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊