Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 67

This week I have a sweet and super easy block for you, the lovely Susannah. This block represents the minstrel song by Stephen Foster, "Oh! Susannah" which was first published in America in 1848.
The song contained fun, nonsense lyrics, set to a polka style beat. It has been adapted many times, removing the original racist connotations, and is one of America's best known songs.
I chose some gorgeous florals and stripes for my block but its such a versatile pattern, so you will be able to showcase any of your favorite fabrics. The construction is quick and easy, so there's nothing tricky to look out for on this one. Just have fun with it :)
To download and print this weeks free pattern, just visit HERE.
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊