Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 68

This weeks gorgeous block is Key West Beauty. You may also know this block as Dakota Star but regardless of its name, its absolutely stunning.
If you are new to paper piecing or haven't tried yet, its a great block to practice those skills.  The sections are nice and large and easy to piece and you will be able to showcase some of your gorgeous fabrics, all the while ensuring those perfect points and intersections.
I have included templates in the pattern, just in case this is your preferred method but I strongly suggest you have a go at paper piecing this one and if you need any help, I'm just an email away.
It is a beautiful block and when used in multiples, this gorgeous kaleidoscope pattern appears, creating a stunning quilt.
To download and print this weeks free pattern, just visit HERE.
Happy sewing :)
ps. There seems to be an issue with Google+ comments. I see a notification that someone has left me a comment but when I open it, the comment disappears. Please be assured that I value each and every comment and endeavor to answer everyone personally (unless you are a no reply and I can't). If you have left a comment on previous posts and have not received a response......thank you so very much! I did briefly see them before they disappeared and I truly appreciate the time you spent leaving me such positive feedback. Hopefully this Google+ issue has or will be worked out soon :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊