Chatelaine- Free BOW Sampler Quilt Block 82

This weeks gorgeous block is Prairie Flower. This is another pieced nine patch block and its a lovely representation of those stunning meadow flowers.
For a settler on the prairie, the littering of wildflowers such as asters, cowslips, marigolds and cornflowers etc. signified the end of the hardships of winter. These beautiful flowers were welcome bursts of colour to the prairies and they thrived among the grasses, without human intervention.
The majority of this block is pieced using quick corners and I think it will be a lovely addition to our sampler quilts.
To download and print this weeks free pattern, just visit HERE.
So, that means I have only have one more block to share with you and believe me, its a stunner! Its my absolute favorite block EVER and I cant wait to share it with you next week. Can you guess what it might be?
Until then, happy sewing :)

1 comment

  1. thank you for this lovely block, it really does look like a flower. Guida

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊