Free Tutorial- Easter Baskets (Quick and Easy)

For me, half the fun of any special occasion is setting the table. I love to be creative with my place settings but nothing over the top; I find that something fun and personal always works best. I thought I'd share a little tutorial of what I have made for this years Good Friday lunch and I think you going to love these quick and easy Easter Baskets:
Aren't these cute? They are super easy to make and all you need are some patty pan papers, filigree cupcake wrappers, cardstock, ribbon, toothpicks and tape (most of which we all have in our craft cupboards). To personalise mine for place settings, I made some little name tags using a lettering stamp pad and I've filled the baskets with small chocolate eggs and basket grass.
I think they will look lovely on the table and I know my kids will love them (and the adults too). They would also make sweet little gift baskets for neighbours, friends or teachers and you could either omit the name tag or write "Happy Easter" on the tags instead.
So here's a quick tutorial on how I made my Easter Baskets:
They don't take long to make so you can make a whole batch of them quite quickly. Grab your supplies, grab the kids (or grandkids) and craft the afternoon away, together :) Be creative with them and fill them however you like; I used chocolate eggs but you might prefer some home baked goodies or some styrofoam or hand dyed eggs.
I love how they turned out and I finally found a use for those filigree cupcake wrappers I picked up at the discount store months ago :) I had intended to use them for cupcakes but they were stored in the cupboard and forgotten. I think this may have been the project I was saving them for.
I hope you have fun and enjoy making your own Easter Baskets :)
Happy crafting :)

1 comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊