Easter Freebie Round-Up

I had planned to add a new free Easter pattern to the blog, I'd even starting working on it, but looming deadlines have taken precedence. Instead, I've decided to do a round-up post of my older Easter patterns and some free patterns/tutorials I have found online from some very clever people. These projects are all lovely freebies and I'm sure you will love them.
Even though Easter is fast approaching, there is still time for some quick and easy projects, so I hope these inspire you:
First up is my free Bunny Butt Cushion pattern. This is a fun project and a great use of scraps. I love using this cushion in our Easter decorating; its super cute and the kids adore it. Its a quick project and you can whip one up in an afternoon :) You can find my free pattern HERE.
Next up are my Egg Cup Warmers and these are a pretty addition to the breakfast table over Easter. We love eggs, any which way, and boiled eggs with a yummy cheesy toast is our breakfast of choice for Easter. The warmers are quick and easy to sew and you can find my photo tutorial, plus a recipe for Boiled Egg and Herb and Cheese Soldiers, HERE.
Next up is my free Easter Basket block. This is a sweet paper pieced block and you can use this how ever you wish. I added some extra borders and mounted mine on a stretched canvas. It sits in my front porch during Easter, as a lovely welcome to guests. You can download the free block pattern plus some free gift tags and cupcake toppers HERE.
And now for some lovely patterns/tutorials I've found from some very talented people:
{image from the Design, Dining + Diapers website}
I adore these Shabby Chic Easter Eggs. They are so simple but they look so pretty and you only need basic supplies which may already be in your craft cupboard. I'm hoping to find some time to make a bowl full of these for our Easter table. You can find all the details on the Design, Dining + Diapers website HERE.
{image from the A Pumpkin and a Princess website}
I also loooove this pretty Easter Egg Wreath from A Pumpkin and a Princess. It would make a gorgeous welcome to your Easter guests and the site offers a great photo tutorial to help you out. This is definitely on my wishlist to make, maybe next year. You can find all the information HERE.
{image from The Life Of Jennifer Dawn website}
Another lovely simple project are these Easter Egg Ornaments from The Life of Jennifer Dawn. These are a great way to involve the kids and they will add something pretty to your home. The photo tutorial is very informative and you can find it and the required templates HERE.
{image from the Make It- Love It website}
And lastly, I adore these Carrot Treat Bags from Stitched by Crystal. These are on my list for next year and once filled with little eggs, they will make the perfect gift for friends and neighbours. There's a great photo tutorial to help you sew and you can find it and all the details HERE.
If your looking for some Easter recipes, I have a few on my blog:
You can find all of these plus more by clicking on the recipe tab at the top of my page or by visiting HERE.
I hope all of these projects inspire you in the lead up to Easter. They are quick and easy and each of them will add something special to your family celebrations. Back to my deadlines :)
Happy crafting :)

1 comment

  1. Thank you Rose for these projects and recipes. Hope you and your family have a great Easter. Guida

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊