Please remember these are not affiliate links, just things I loved and you need to visit the link for all the details :)
OK here we go:
- I'm super excited about the Le Nuage Wrap from Sewrella. I'd wear it as a scarf and I've already purchased some yarn for this project. I can't wait to start crocheting this wrap. You can find the free pattern HERE.
- I really want to try this Fig Jam and Ricotta Torta from Gourmet Traveller. You can find the recipe HERE. I just need to find a good excuse to bake it. Anyone wanna come over for morning tea?
- It's important to know how to care for and wash your precious quilts and I found this great article at All People Quilt which covers all you need to know to keep them in tip top condition. You can read the article HERE.
- Sedef from Down Grapevine Lane has just given us a sneak peek of her upcoming fabric line Summer Blush. You guys, its stunning! I'm a big fan of Sedef's fabric so I'm super excited for this range to be released in August. Take a peek HERE and add it to your wish list.
- I sacrificed my waistline for you guys this week and tried this yummy Lemon and Lime Delicious Pudding from Good Chef, Bad Chef. I used to watch this show a lot and I knew I should be eating what she (Good Chef) cooked but I seriously wanted to eat what he (Bad Chef) cooked because his always looked wickedly delicious. Anyhoo, this dessert is amazing and a refreshing way to end a meal. You can find the recipe HERE.
- If you love English Paper Piecing or you are thinking of giving it a try, I found a sweet Pyramid Pincushion pattern at Today's Quilter. You can never have too many pincushions and you can find the free pattern HERE. I don't do a lot of hand sewing these days but I thought this might be a fun car project to do while I'm waiting for Cohen to finish school :)
- The last link it something a little different. I love quotes and I love surrounding myself with positive affirmations. The Organised Housewife has an easy 5 Step Tutorial on How To Make A Vision Board. Its a great idea and you can be creative with its content depending on your goals, dreams or personal growth. The tutorial can be found HERE.
That's it for another week; lots of fun things to excite and inspire. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope you have found some time to be creative :)
Happy Week Ending :)