Belle Mini Quilt + Your Free April 2018 Calendar

It's hard to believe Easter is almost here, maybe because its early this year. The weeks are flying by so fast and its time for me to release my April Mini Quilt. This month I have a gorgeous new design for you. Welcome to my pattern family the beautiful Belle:
Belle is a paper pieced mini pattern and it's way easier to construct than it looks. Its suitable for any level paper piecer and its ideal if you're new to FPP and want to try something fun. It's constructed in eight easy sections and trust me the hardest part is deciding which fabrics to use. :)
I used my gorgeous bundle of Sweet Prairie fabrics from Sedef Imer and I love how this combination works together. The florals are so pretty and I love the tone of the grey fabrics; they frame this design so well and make those gorgeous colours pop.
Belle means beautiful and I think this mini is just that. It finishes at around 14" square and the optional layouts I've included in the PDF pattern are stunning. When you sew multiples the corners create a lovely secondary pattern and the layout combinations are endless. I've given you four options but I could have played with this design for hours and come up with heaps more.
I quilted my Belle mini with an all over loopy stipple and I finished it with that gorgeous grey binding. This mini will live on my lamp table and brighten the lounge over the drab winter months but how sweet would it look as a cushion cover? You could add a few extra borders to make it larger and then the design wont disappear in the curve of the cushion.
As always the PDF pattern comes complete with full sized FPP templates, full written instructions and diagrams for ease of construction, optional instructions for a hanging sleeve or corner hangers and a colouring sheet for choosing colours/fabrics prior to piecing.
If you'd like to make your own version of my Belle mini quilt, from today until the end of April 2018 PDF patterns are available at the introductory price of $4.95 (AU) in my Big Cartel shop HERE.
Or if you prefer an instant download, PDF patterns are also available in my Etsy shop HERE.
I also have your free April 2018 calendar featuring the gorgeous Belle:
To download and print your calendar just visit HERE.
I hope you love Belle as much as I do. I'm eager to see what colour/fabric combinations you use in your own version so make sure you tag me so I can see how clever you are.
And if no one has told you today.....trust me you're lovely ♥
Happy sewing :)

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Aww thanks Anorina. I love the design and those fabrics brought it all to life. Its my new favorite mini :)

      Delete
  2. Rose, you are so lovely to create Belle for all paper-piecing, mini-quilt loving creators! Sedef's fabrics are perfect for this project. It just makes me smile...I love it (and am going to Craftsy to buy a copy!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you Kathy. I hope you have fun with it. Its nice to know there are lovers of paper piecing out there :) Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I bought the pattern and can't wait to try it out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa. I hope you have fun with it. I'd love to see what fabric combinations you use :)

      Delete
  5. BEAUTIFUL DESIGN WITH BEAUTIFUL FABRIC CHOICES! THANKS FOR SHARING!
    msstitcher1214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. Its my new favorite mini quilt and those fabrics are beautiful :)

      Delete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊