Week Ending (March 11)

Happy Sunday everyone. I hope your enjoying your weekend. Ours is a long weekend so we are enjoying it just that little bit more :)
This week I have a mixed bag of links to share with you, so here we go:
  • First off I have someone new for you to follow. I found Stephanie in a Facebook Group and she has just started blogging. She has a talent for amigurumi and her crochet patterns are free. You are going to love Holly the Honey Bear and you can find all the details HERE
  • Bunting is perfect for kids rooms, parties, the sewing room and your Easter decorating. I found this lovely free pattern HERE to make your own. The pattern includes different shapes, letters, numbers and pockets so head on over and check it out.
  • Needle minders are great for embroidery, hand sewing, EPP etc. and I found the cutest one over on Etsy from Kristy of Quietplay. Its a geometric sewing machine and a must have for any hand sewer. You can see the listing HERE

  • I'm loving the Laura Fringe Infinity scarf and I had to start one :) Its so quick and easy to crochet and you can find the free pattern HERE. My girlfriend fell in love with this pattern too, so I'm going to crochet her one as well in a lovely denim blue :)
  • St Patricks Day is coming and I'm going to try Martha's Irish Soda Scones. They look delicious and will be perfect for afternoon tea with the girls. You can find the recipe HERE.
  • If you love EPP then Sue Daley has a Sew Along running at the moment for the Rose of Kaleigh quilt. It is stunning and I'm almost, almost tempted to get started ;) Head over to Sue's blog HERE for all the details.
  • This time of the year is perfect to work in the garden, the weather is cooler and there's lots of maintenance to be done ready for winter. All Free Sewing has a great article with links for Garden Aprons and Garden Sewing Patterns. Head over HERE to be inspired.
And that's it for another week. I hope you found something to inspire you. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope you have found some time to be creative :)
Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊