Belle At Spring Quilt Market- Portland 2018

Spring Quilt Market is over for another year and sadly I missed going (again) but I did watch from the social media sidelines. How amazing would it be to attend Market one day and who knows maybe I will; dreams do come true right?
Belle was there though and I have a few candid shots of her having the most amazing time at the Riley Blake booth.


And there she is, just casually hanging out with her other cushion buddies on the floor of Quilt Market (squeal!!!). I was hoping to catch just a tiny glimpse of her in some of the shots but this photo surpassed my expectations. I can't tell you how thrilled it made me to see her displayed there with all the other beautiful projects :)


Sedef's stand looked lovely and all the projects were gorgeous but her HST quilt is exquisite ♥ Its the perfect design to showcase a fabric range and the pattern is called Kaleidoscope from Sarah at Piccolo Studio. And how cute is that bag and the little mouse? Adorable ♥


I designed Belle as a mini quilt but she looks lovely made into a cushion. I did add a 3" border all around the original pattern and Sedef constructed the cushion. I love how squishy and inviting the cushion looks and I'm happy we didn't lose any of the design in the curve of the cushion; the extra border really made Belle pop!


Quilt Market looked so inspiring and all of the new fabric lines are drop dead gorgeous. If only we could have a bundle of everything to play with, right?.....sigh :)
It was such an honor for me to sew Belle for Sedef. I never imagined I would have the opportunity to contribute anything to Quilt Market and I thank her so much for asking me to include Belle.

If you would like to make your own version of Belle, PDF patterns are available in both of my shops HERE and HERE. I do love this design and I know a lot of you do as well. I've seen so many gorgeous versions of her and now she's not only beautiful, she's a little bit of a superstar too :)
Oh and don't forget to keep and eye out for Sedef's Summer Blush fabrics available this August :)
Happy sewing :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊