Week Ending (October 21)


Happy Sunday lovely! I hope you've had a fantastic week and managed to find some time to be creative. I've been tweaking a few upcoming designs and starting new projects, so my days have been full and fun as I finally farewell this sinus infection. It had a death grip on me I tell ya :(
My Week Ending list this week has heaps of fun new links so grab a coffee, sit back and enjoy:

  • First up is a Halloween giveaway for a gorgeous Stitched Pumpkin Pillow Kit. If you love stitching then you might want to race over there before Tuesday October 23rd and enter. Its open to all entries, including international. Good luck!
  • I'm loving this beautiful crocheted Starflake pattern from The Loopy Stitch. It would make a stunning Christmas decoration and I'm thinking of attaching mine to a hoop so I can display it on our hall stand. Looks like lots of fun, and the pattern is nice and easy as well.
  • I love this time of year, everyone is decorating with pumpkins and some of the recipes sound utterly amazing. This weeks favorite has to be Katie's Pumpkin Cupcakes. How delicious do these guys look? Yummo!
  • Clover just added this gorgeous Christmas Log Cabin Mat Pattern to their files and you may want to add this one to your sewing list. Who doesn't love a log cabin block? Sweet, simple and striking!
  • Long time friends of Maddi and Michael just announced their pregnancy and we're over the moon excited for them. They've had a long, hard road to parenthood and we just want to spoil them rotten. We've chosen some baby blanket patterns but then I found the 25 Cutest Free Crochet Baby Booties post and I'm all clucky . Its so hard to choose my favorite but this little bundle of joy will need more than one pair, right? ;)
  • I serve soup all year round because its my favorite meal. During the warmer months I look for lighter options and this Low Carb Italian Stracciatella Soup looks amazing. Its a simple egg drop soup and you could add chicken to boost the protein if you want.
  • And finally, have you seen the new Tula Pink fabrics Pinkerville yet? These are so pretty! I've never sewn with her fabrics and every range that comes out tempts me to buy a bundle but I never do. This range could be the start of a whole new obsession. 

And that's my list for another week. I've got lots to share with you next week, so stay tuned for some details on a new quilt pattern, plus I'll be releasing my new November mini quilt pattern which is the first of two Christmas mini's that I hope you love.
Happy Week Ending :)

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊