Week Ending (September 15)


Happy Sunday lovelies! Wow that week went by quickly, but it was a good week. I hope you've found some time to be creative.

I have some more Halloween projects to inspire you this week, so let's have a look at what I found.

  • First up are these fun Pumpkin Placemats. The kids would love these and their scrappy style makes me happy. It is a paid pattern but a good investment because these are pretty cute and they will add a little fun to your Halloween table.
  • How about an Apple and Candied Ginger Self Saucing Pudding? Oh yes please! It has a sweet sauce of brown sugar and golden syrup - yum! This would be a great alternative to a pumpkin dessert and it looks super yummy!
  • If you're looking for some Pumpkin Carving Stencils then Skip To My Lou has some free printables for your to download. There's a few designs to chose from so its a one stop spot for all your carved pumpkin inspiration.



  • These Super Ghost Coasters are a fun Halloween crochet project. They would look great on any table but you could also make them into a garland for windows or your front porch. Its a free pattern that looks quick and easy.
  • Lori from the Inbox Jaunt has a super cute Spooky Spider FM Quilting Tutorial on her blog. You could use this design for all your quilted projects and she also has a Ghastly Ghost and a Spooky Bat. Have fun with these!



  • If you're looking for a mini quilt to sew for Halloween, then I'm loving this Samhain Quilt Along. The colours in this quilt are gorgeous and I love the bats - too cute!. The Quilt Along has already began but I'm sure you can catch up!
  • And finally, don't forget your front door. This Spooky Halloween Wreath would add a festive touch to the front of your home and it's pretty cute. Its a free pattern and its rated easy - I love the little pumpkins, they are adorable on their own!

And that's it for another week. Next week on the blog I'm sharing my favorite 21 Pumpkin Patterns (fabric and crochet) to inspire you to add some Halloween festivity to your vignettes and in Part 3 of my Classic Quilt Block Log Cabin series I'm showing you how one little block can make 15 stunning quilts. So much fun and inspiration.

Before I go, don't forget that September is National Sewing Month and AllFreeSewing is sharing loads of inspiration plus chances to win some pretty cool prizes. I was asked to contribute two articles this year and you can see the first one HERE.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :)


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊