Crocheting Christmas Gifts - Calculate Your Crocheting Time


The lovely people at Love Crafts asked me to try out a new feature on their site. It's a project calculator and it estimates how long it will take to complete a crocheted project. It's fun to play with and I thought it would be a valuable tool for my fellow crochet buddies, especially when we're busy planning our crocheted Christmas gifts.



This tool is a new addition to the Love Crafts website and they'll be adding more and more projects for you to calculate. There's some gorgeous projects for you to choose from already, and you simply select your crochet level, how many hours a week you can spend crocheting and then your preferred project from the drop down menu, and voila, it calculates how long the project will take to crochet.

Isn't that great? It makes planning your Christmas gift making quick and easy which I really love. Simply visit the Love Crafts Calculator page to check out all the projects that work with this new tool, and have fun planning your Christmas gift list.

While I was over there, I thought I'd have a good look around and share my favorite crochet projects. I've divided them into four categories and just click the appropriate link to go to the pattern page. Here we go:


For Her:

1. Slipper Boots For The Whole Family
2. Foxtrot Shawl
3. Matilda Poncho
4. One Skein Cowl - free pattern
5. Simple Seed Stitch Beanie
6. Snow Angel Cardigan
7. Triangle Ruffle Scarf
8. Three Hour Mittens
9. Mum and Me Crochet Poncho - free pattern


For Him:

6. Santa Crochet Hat and Beard - free pattern
8. Simple Texture Crochet Scarf - free pattern
9. Neil's Bad Haircut Day - free pattern


For the kids:

3. The Wallicorn - free pattern
5. Cozy Kid Cowl - free pattern



For the home:

2. Mitered Checkerboard Afghan - free pattern
3. Collecting Dust Blanket - free pattern
5. Ravenna Cushion - free pattern
6. Crochet Circles Tea Cosy - knit and crochet pattern
7. Daisy Stitch Washcloth - knit and crochet pattern
8. Wall Basket - free pattern


Love Crafts has so many wonderful patterns to choose from and not just crochet patterns - you'll be scrolling for hours I assure you. Make sure you check them out for all your Christmas gift ideas, and don't forget to play with the new calculator tool to help you plan your projects for Christmas.

Happy crocheting :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊