Week Ending (November 17)


Happy Sunday guys! I hope your week has been a kind one. Cohen's exams are over and he's officially on school holidays. It's eased a bit of the pressure for the wedding lead up, and oh how wonderful it's been to grab a few extra hours beauty sleep (trust me I need it!).

I have seven amazing Christmas projects for you again today, so let's get straight to it.

  • First up is this super cute Crochet Santa Hat pattern. This project is next on my list, I love it! Its a free pattern from Jillian at Spin A Yarn Crochet and it looks easy to crochet. I think everyone in the family needs one of these :)
  • I love this Quilted Christmas Tree Skirt pattern from Holidappy. It's a simple pattern but it looks gorgeous and easy to sew. Grab six fat quarters and a few other supplies and head over to follow the tutorial.



  • This Christmas Sugar Cookie Pie from Betty Crocker looks amazing. It's made with a sugar cookie mix and a simple frosting, and then you can add whatever candies you like. Great for the kids Christmas class parties.
  • If you already thinking about your Christmas table decorations then these Pinwheel Star Placemats might be for you. I love them because of the pinwheels but they do look great. There's a free tutorial for you to follow, so grab some fabrics and sew!



  • I love, love, love this crocheted Little Angel Amalka pattern. How sweet is that? She's so adorable and perfect for Christmas decorating. It is a paid pattern but not too expensive and I predict you'll be crocheting more than one. 
  • Have you tried Lebkuchen? It's a German Gingerbread Christmas cookie and it's delicious! The flavors are divine and I've found a recipe for you from One Acre Village. You'll enjoy these I assure you.
  • And finally, these Santa Sacks from Felicity Sewing Patterns are super cute. I love the applique reindeer, he's adorable. There's a free pattern to download and a tutorial to follow. The kids will love these.
And that's it for another week, I hope you found some new projects to create for Christmas.

Next week on the blog I'm sharing my tips for sewing gifts for everyone on your list plus I've put together a list of the top 9 quilting notions to add to your wish list this Christmas.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)


Happy Week Ending :)
email signature

No comments

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. I love hearing from you so thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. 😊